iwonder is a global video streaming service that provides users with access to documentary movies, TV series, current affairs programming and other audio-visual entertainment (“movies & TV shows”) streamed over the Internet to select Internet-connected TVs, computers and other devices (“iwonder-approved devices”).
The iwonder service is provided by iwonder Pte. Ltd.
- Ongoing Subscription: Your iwonder subscription will continue in effect on a period-to-period basis (either monthly or annually, depending on your membership plan) unless and until you cancel your membership or we terminate it. You must have Internet access and provide us with a current, valid, accepted method of payment (as such may be updated from time to time, “Payment Method”) to use the iwonder service. We will bill the membership fee to your Payment Method at the beginning of each period. If you are subscribed to an annual membership plan, we will notify you by email at least thirty (30) days before your next payment is due to remind you of your right to cancel your membership. You must cancel your membership before it renews each period in order to avoid billing of the next period’s membership fees to your Payment Method.
From time to time, iwonder may offer trials of the service for a specified period without payment (“Trial Membership”). iwonder reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to determine your eligibility for a Trial Membership, and to withdraw or to modify a Trial Membership at any time without prior notice and with no liability to the widest extent permitted under Local Country Law. We may charge for Trial Memberships based on the standard fee for the service if we consider that the trial or promotional offer is being abused.
In some cases, we may require you to provide a Payment Method to start your Trial Membership. At the end of such Trial Memberships, we will automatically start billing your Payment Method for monthly membership fees on a recurring monthly basis unless you cancel prior to the end of the Trial Membership period. By providing your payment details in conjunction with the Trial Membership, you agree with this charge. To view the specific details of your membership, including monthly membership price and end date of your Trial Membership period, visit our website and click the billing link on the “My Account” page. We may authorize your Payment Method through various methods, including authorizing it up to approximately one month of service as soon as you register. In some instances, your available balance or credit limit may be reduced to reflect the authorization during your Trial Membership period.
You will not receive a notice from us that your Trial Membership period has ended or that the paying portion of your membership has begun. Click on the “My Account” link on the iwonder website to find cancellation instructions. We will continue to bill your Payment Method on a monthly basis for your membership fee until you cancel.
- Recurring Billing: By starting your iwonder membership and providing or designating a Payment Method, you authorize us to charge you a monthly membership fee at the then current rate, and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the iwonder service to your Payment Method. You acknowledge that the amount billed each month may vary from month to month for reasons that may include differing amounts due to promotional offers, including promotional code redemption, and/or changing or adding a plan, and you authorize us to charge your Payment Method for such varying amounts, which may be billed monthly in one or more charges.
- No Refunds: PAYMENTS ARE NONREFUNDABLE AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PARTIALLY USED PERIODS. Following any cancellation, however, you will continue to have access to the service through the end of your current billing period. At any time, and for any reason, we may provide a refund, discount, or other consideration to some or all of our members ("credits"). The amount and form of such credits and the decision to provide them are at our sole and absolute discretion. The provision of credits in one instance does not entitle you to credits in the future for similar instances, nor does it obligate us to provide credits in the future, under any circumstance.
- Payment Methods: You may edit your Payment Method information by visiting our website and clicking on the My Account link, available at the top of the pages of the iwonder website. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not edit your Payment Method information or cancel your account (see, "Cancellation" below), you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts and authorize us to continue billing the Payment Method, as it may be updated. This may result in a change to your payment billing dates. For certain Payment Methods, the issuer of your Payment Method may charge you a foreign transaction fee or other charges. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
- Cancellation: You may cancel your iwonder membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the iwonder service through the end of your monthly billing period. WE DO NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR ANY PARTIAL-MONTH MEMBERSHIP PERIODS. To cancel, go to the My Account page on our website and follow the instructions for cancellation. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period. To see when your account will close, click Billing on the "My Account" page. If you signed up for iwonder using your account with a third party as a Payment Method, and wish to cancel your iwonder membership at any time, you may need to do so through such third party, including by visiting your account with the applicable third party and turning off auto-renew, or unsubscribing from, the iwonder service through that third party. You may also find billing information about your iwonder membership by visiting your account with the applicable third party.
The iwonder service, and any content viewed through our service, are for your personal and non-commercial use only. During your iwonder membership, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to access the iwonder service and view movies and TV shows through the service on a streaming-only basis for that purpose. Except for the foregoing limited license, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances.
You may view a movie or TV show through the iwonder service primarily within the country in which you have established your account and only in geographic locations where we offer our service and have licensed such movie or TV show. The content that may be available to watch will vary by geographic location. iwonder will use technologies to verify your geographic location. IWONDER AUTHORIZES YOU TO ACCESS CONTENT ON UP TO FIVE (5) AUTHORIZED, REGISTERED DEVICES AND TO STREAM CONTENT TO TWO (2) AUTHORIZED, REGISTERED DEVICES AT ANY GIVEN TIME FOR PERSONAL, NON-COMMERCIAL PURPOSES. The number of devices available for use and the simultaneous streams may change from time to time at our discretion.
IN SOME CASES, FOR SELECTED MOVIES OR TV SHOWS, IWONDER MAY PROVIDE YOU WITH A TIME-BOUND LICENSE THAT ALLOWS YOU TO DOWNLOAD, TEMPORARILY STORE AND ACCESS ONE OR MORE MOVIES OR TV SHOWS ON ONE (1) AUTHORIZED, REGISTERED DEVICE FOR PERSONAL, NON-COMMERCIAL PURPOSES FOR UP TO SEVEN (7) DAYS. After the seven-day period has lapsed, you will no longer be able to access the content offline; to access the content offline, you will need to download the movie or TV show from the iwonder service again. You acknowledge that if during the seven-day period (a) you cease using the iwonder service; (b) the person from who iwonder licenses the movie or TV show requires iwonder to withdraw the content and cease continuing to stream it; you may not be able to continue to access some of the content downloaded, and, to the full extent permitted by law, in that event iwonder will not have any liability to you.
We continually update the iwonder service, including the content library. In addition, we continually test various aspects of our service, including our website, user interfaces, service levels, plans, promotional features, availability of movies and TV shows, delivery and pricing. We reserve the right to, and by using our service you agree that we may, include you in or exclude you from these tests without notice. We reserve the right in our sole and absolute discretion to make changes from time to time and without notice in how we offer and operate our service.
The availability of movies & TV shows to watch will change from time to time, and from country to country. The quality of the display of the streaming movies & TV shows may vary from computer to computer, and device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. HD availability is subject to your Internet service and device capabilities. Not all content is available in HD. A download speed of at least 5.0 Mbps per stream is recommended to receive HD content, which is defined as 720p or better. You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges. iwonder makes no representations or warranties about the quality of your watching experience on your display. The time it takes to begin watching a movie or TV show will vary based on a number of factors, including your location, available bandwidth at the time, the movie or TV show you have selected and the configuration of your approved streaming device.
iwonder streaming software is developed by, or for, iwonder and is designed to enable streaming of content from iwonder through iwonder-approved devices. This software may vary by device and medium, and functionalities may also differ between devices. BY USING OUR SERVICE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO THE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (LINK) AND TO RECEIVE, WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE OR PROMPTING, UPDATED VERSIONS OF THE IWONDER AND RELATED THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE FOREGOING TERMS, DO NOT USE OUR SERVICE. WE DO NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY OR OTHERWISE WARRANT THE PERFORMANCE OF THESE DEVICES, INCLUDING THE CONTINUING COMPATIBILITY OF THE DEVICE WITH OUR SERVICE. By using our service, you agree to look solely to the entity that manufactured and/or sold you the device for any issues related to the device and its compatibility with the iwonder service. If your approved streaming device is sold, lost or stolen, please deactivate the iwonder-approved device. If you fail to log out or deactivate your device, subsequent users may access the iwonder service through your account and may be able to access certain of your account information.
The member who created the iwonder account and whose Payment Method is charged is referred to here as the Account Owner. The Account Owner has access and control over the iwonder account. The Account Owner’s control is exercised through use of the Account Owner’s password and therefore to maintain exclusive control, the Account Owner should not reveal the password to anyone. In addition, if the Account Owner wishes to prohibit others from contacting iwonder and potentially altering the Account Owner’s control, the Account Owner should not reveal their email address associated with their account. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the truth and accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account.
In order to provide you with ease of access to your account and to help administer the iwonder service, iwonder may implement technology that enables us to recognize you as the Account Owner and provide you with direct access to your account without requiring you to retype any password or other user identification when you revisit the iwonder service, which may include accessing via iwonder-approved devices or website.
You should be mindful of any communication requesting that you submit credit card or other account information. Providing your information in response to these types of communications can result in identity theft. Always access your sensitive account information by going directly to the iwonder website and not through a hyperlink in an email or any other electronic communication, even if it looks official. iwonder reserves the right to place any account on hold anytime with or without notification to the member in order to protect itself and its partners from what it believes to be fraudulent activity. iwonder is not obligated to credit or discount a membership for holds placed on the account by either a representative of iwonder or by the automated processes of iwonder.
The iwonder service and all content and software associated therewith, or any other features or functionalities associated with the iwonder service, are provided “as is” and “as available” with all faults and without warranty of any kind. iwonder does not guarantee, represent, or warrant that your use of the iwonder service will be uninterrupted or error-free. iwonder specifically disclaims liability for the use of applications, iwonder-approved devices, and iwonder software (including their continuing compatibility with our service).
To the extent permissible under applicable laws, in no event shall iwonder, or its subsidiaries or any of their shareholders, directors, officers, employees or licensors be liable (jointly or severally) to you for personal injury or any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for certain types of damages. therefore, some of the above limitations in this section may not apply to you.
Where permitted under the applicable law, you and iwonder agree that each may bring claims against the other only in your or its individual capacity, and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding. Further, where permitted under the applicable law, unless both you and iwonder agree otherwise, the court may not consolidate more than one person’s claims with your claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
From time to time, iwonder may introduce special offers, rewards, vouchers, gift certificates, payment plans and Trial Memberships which may be subject to specific terms and conditions.
- Copyright: The iwonder service, including all content provided on the iwonder service, and all iwonder interfaces created for devices including text, graphics, logos, designs, photographs, button icons, images, audio/video clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software and its compilation is the property of iwonder or its suppliers and is protected by copyright, trade secret or other intellectual property laws and treaties.
- Trademarks: iwonder is a trademark of iwonder Pte Ltd.
- Claims of Copyright Infringement: If you believe your work has been reproduced or distributed in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or are aware of any infringing material available through the iwonder service, please notify us by emailing email@example.com.
You may also be entitled to certain consumer protection rights under the laws of your local jurisdiction.
iwonder is free to use any comments, information, ideas, concepts, reviews, or techniques or any other material contained in any communication you may send to us (“Feedback”), including responses to questionnaires or through postings to the iwonder service, including the iwonder website and user interfaces, worldwide and in perpetuity without further compensation, acknowledgement or payment to you for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and creating, modifying or improving the iwonder service. In addition, you agree not to enforce any “moral rights” in and to the Feedback, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Some of the hyperlinks provided through the iwonder service may lead to other websites or interfaces that are not controlled by or affiliated with iwonder. In addition, other websites or interfaces may link to the iwonder service. iwonder has not reviewed such websites or interfaces and is not responsible for their content or privacy policies.
If you elect to seek arbitration, you must first send to iwonder, by certified mail, a written Notice of your claim (“Notice”). The Notice to iwonder must be addressed to: iwonder Pte. Ltd., 1 Keong Saik Road, Singapore, 189109, Attn. Legal Dept. If iwonder initiates arbitration, it will send a written Notice to the email address used for your membership account. A Notice, whether sent by you or by iwonder, must (a) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute; and (b) set forth the specific relief sought. If iwonder and you do not reach an agreement to resolve the claim within 30 days after the Notice is received, you or iwonder may commence an arbitration proceeding.
YOU AND IWONDER AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and iwonder agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims with your claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. If this specific provision is found to be unenforceable, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void. The arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party’s individual claim.
Occasionally we may offer you the chance to participate in sweepstakes, contests, and surveys (“Special Promotions”) through the Service. Special Promotions may be governed by terms and conditions that are separate from these Terms. If the provisions of a Special Promotion’s terms and conditions conflict with these Terms, those separate terms and conditions shall prevail.